Coronavirus is creating challenges for all of us. Here at Alimento we want to play our part in helping you navigate these difficult times. Whether you’re self-isolating, social distancing or are finding it difficult to get out and about, we can confirm that our full team is mobilised to allow you to receive our food and drinks products safely to your door.
Here are the key things to note:
- Our courier partners have confirmed that perishable food is a priority category, so you can expect reliable deliveries to your door between Tuesday and Friday just 2 business days after ordering
- Whilst you will continue to be advised of the slot when your order will be delivered, in light of Government guidance, the parcel can be left at your door. Kindly recall that frozen ready-meals can be left in the shipping packaging until 8pm max. before the meals need to be put into your freezer. Read more about storing your meals in our guide.
- Our food and drinks are produced and packaged as per the highest relevant regulatory standards
- Your orders are packaged in a facility which received a 5 star food hygiene rating score when audited by an Environmental Health Officer in January 2020
- Whilst our products have been created to those suffering from mild swallowing difficulties, our range is nutritious, tasty & convenient and could be an alternative to all of us – even those without swallowing difficulties.
Should you wish to receive our products on a regular basis, then please contact us and we will arrange it. Either call our free helpline on 08000834446 or click here to message us.
For more delivery related questions, please go to our delivery FAQs here.